Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29

My Devotion this morning...”Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible. --Corrie ten Boom What is impossible with men is possible with God. Luke 18:27
In my devotion it says: “You long for an escape of a soothing bath of a cappuccino that hasn't grown cold, but there isn't time for that (or it's not the norm in Africa). God knows all about what you are facing this week, and he cares. Think about what you know is true about him. He is powerful. He is consistent. That applies to his words and his actions: What he says, he will do—powerfully.
Now trust his words and put yourself into God's loving arms. Mary did. Say as she did, “I am your daughter who longs to serve you. I trust your words. Do your work, for I have confidence that it is good.”
Here are two of God's powerful assurances from the Bible: He will be with you, and he will not leave you. Believe them. They're for you.”
Lord...I'm gonna believe that you have me on this journey for a bigger reason than I can see. I pray that I make you proud. I pray that you guide me and show me what you want me to see.

We got up this morning and had Banana pancakes that Blake made and then the girls went to a Bizarre at IEC. I found a cute blanket for D and some scarves for Lauren and me and then Lauren got a purse and wallet. After that we did some grocery shopping and met the guys for lunch. We stopped for more groceries on the way home and got some soft serve ice cream...really good. I miss the boys today and can't wait to go see them :) Tonight the Dyson's came over and we had dinner and then played PIT. We had a great night and then we headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment