Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21

Today we were going to go visit 2 Orphanages. We went to Kingdom Vision. This orphanage is the one that we were told of all of their needs. Much supplies was delivered here. We had about an hour and a half to play with and hold babies. Darren and Corbin spent time playing soccer with an older child and Lauren and I even joined in. We really enjoyed handing out toys to all of the children and having a chance to love on so many.
Next we went to Kids Care. This is the orphanage that our boys were brought too. There wasn't as many kids to love on...a lot were in school. While there we had a Traditional Tea Ceremony and popcorn. The coffee served is super strong and super good.
After this we went and had lunch at Blue Tops Restaurant and then went to the Transition Home.
I LOVE spending time with my boys. D is attaching more every day. He runs to me and wants me more than the rest of the family...I will not complain...it's pretty cute. Today he threw a fit when I took him back to his room and his nannies. It was sad to see him throw himself on the floor...but, it made me feel pretty good to know how much he wants me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment