Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 24-26

Darren woke up not feeling well.  I pray he gets better.  Today is court. These few days have been a blur.  Darren was sick...thank goodness someone gave him cipro.  We did not pass court :(
Darren had to say goodbye to the boys...G had a horrible time with this...I had to climb out of the van and go and hold him on the curb.  He already loves his daddy.
We moved all of our things to the Fortner's.
I ended up very sick...again...thank the Lord for those who left us their cipro...I needed it.  How can Darren be leaving when I am sick.  I have cried all evening with the thoughts of him leaving and me not feeling well...it's not a good combination.
Seeing him walk out the door was about the worst.  I've never been so far away from him for so long...and really sick.  Lord, give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment