Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Are we pregnant, come on just call us already...

I hope that this week we find out if we are accepted to adopt. Then we can start what they call the "Pregnancy Paperwork". Instead of going through pregnancy and body changes, morning sickness, etc. We will be doing months of paperwork to prepare for our baby/babies.

We will also be able to do our home study. This will be several visits from a social worker and I believe some classes to attend on adoption. We are gonna be busy. From what I've read there are tons of papers and a lot of trips to get things notarized. I have nothing better to do anyway, right? HA! Actually summer is the perfect time for all of this to happen.

We have to just wait for the phone to ring or to receive an email. I hope it happens this week! I did pray and I told God that this would be a GREAT birthday present. I told Darren that on our weekend trip also...if they would just call by my Birthday...what a present!

No comments:

Post a Comment