Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finished our online training course and mailed some paperwork

I love the question asked to me from a friend, "Are you experiencing morning sickness?" I answered her with a yes! Paperwork sickness, desire to move fast sickness, etc...lol! I love the excitement from our friends. And I love the amazement from some of our friends, and the gaping open mouth of one of our neighbors. So Funny!

We had to complete a 10 hour online course for adoption. Darren was bragging that he was on the last module and I wasn't...well, I beat him and finished before him! I had to rub it in a bit. The information we learned was actually really good and very valuable. I'm glad we had to do the course. It is funny that as young parents we can have a baby and walk out of the hospital with absolutely no clue...and no class. But, with adoption and child #3...we need a course. I think I could have used one with my 1st baby as well. Praise God he survived my 1st time mom craziness!

We also mailed in a check and some more paperwork...hopefully we will start our homestudy and Dossier, (countless paperwork), soon. I want to get this all rolling!

Many have asked how we know we will be having a boy. It's just the way it is. There are a lot of orphans born every month and there will be one available, if that's what we request.

Dear Ethiopia,

We continue to pray for you and the mom carrying our baby or soon to carry our baby. Please be with her, with her health, with her heart. Please protect our unborn son and keep him healthy. Please prepare us to be the parents he needs. I am so in love with him already...I can't wait to get to know him and to love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment