Friday, May 21, 2010

We are excited!

During our 1st home study our social worker asked us about our desire to adopt 2 babies from Ethiopia. We told her that we were very open to this idea.

Well, we got an email this week from her and she said that she had got it approved for us to ask for 1 baby from 0-9 months and another 0-4 years. We are excited! I know it's "double the work", etc. But, this is one thing that has not made me nervous or anxious at all. I know that God will not give us anymore than we can handle.

So, we are not "for sure" if we'll get 1 or 2 babies. But, we are open to it for sure. Maybe a boy and girl?! We'll update and let you know as time goes on!

I asked Darren if he was okay with this and was "in". He said that he is excited and why not 2!

This Adventure is so stinkin' exciting!

I love this:

FAITH~ F.antastic A.dventures I.n
T.rusting H.im. Faith is daring the heart to go beyond what the eyes
can see and the mind can understand!


Dear Ethiopia,
We are excited to bring home some babies. We are on this faith adventure and can not wait to meet with you! My heart is with you, my love flows over the oceans and lands on your soil. I dream of you at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment