Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DTE!

DTE!

How exciting this week is!

Our paperwork should be heading to Ethiopia tomorrow!  Praise God! 

What a journey this has been.  I've been more stressed than I think I ever have.  I've juggled between, home, kids, so much paperwork, and everything in between...but, it's now done!  I've had a broken out face for months...I know that's all stress related!  But, worth every bit of it!

We could be anywhere from 1 to 5 months out from getting our referral.  Some might ask what a referral is.  A referral is photos, medical history, and family background (if known) via email.  I now go from being a mail stalker to an email stalker.  Anytime from here on out our baby/babies photos could show up in our inbox.  Then we have to determine if there's any reason not to accept the baby referred, have a Dr. review the medical information, and decide "yes or no".  So, that is what a referral is!

Keep watching...we'll let you know when that day comes.  Between now and then it's gonna' be "the norm".

No comments:

Post a Comment